Legal counsel ad interim
- You will provide legal support in a wide variety of legal matters related to the business' operations and activities;
- Review, draft and negotiate legal contracts.
Our client is one of the world's leading companies in FMCG.
- You check contracts with suppliers and commercial partners and draw up (standard) contracts where necessary
- You conduct negotiations, independently or in cooperation with other parties within the company, regarding legal aspects
- You represent the company in legal matters
- You hold a Master's degree in Law and preferably have 8 years of relevant experience
- You have experience in commercial law, contract law, litigation
- You are good at working autonomously;
- You have a good command of French and English or Dutch and English.
Our client is offering an interesting and dynamic mission within an international company for a period of at least 6 months but with a possibility that it will be extended.