Junior Customer Accountant (FR/NL) - Bruxelles - FMCG
Our client, an international and still family company active in the FMCG industry, leader in its sector, is currently looking for a high potential Junior Accountant.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client, an international and still family company active in the FMCG industry, leader in its sector, is currently looking for a high potential Junior Accountant (max two years of experience) to be in charge of the Account Receivable. The group is currently employing around 70000 people worldwide and the Belgian office, based near a train station in the center of Brussels, employs around 75 people.
- As a strong potential, within a team of 5 people, you will directly report to the Chief Accountant.
- As an employee Customer Accounting you will be responsible for the complete process of the Credit Management
- Monitoring the Account receivables (Receivables Management).
- Analyzing the current issues concerning unpaid invoices and, where appropriate, preparing credit notes.
- Contacts with customers and recall action (by e-mail and by phone) - Credit Collection.
- Daily processing of bank statements from four commercial entities.
- Weekly Reporting of customer balances to your manager.
Profil du candidat
- Bachelor In Accounting,
- Strong potential for growth
- Bilingual French/Dutch
- Assertive, dynamic, enthusiast, curious, flexible, customer-oriented, stress-resistant
- MS Office
Conditions et Avantages
Our client is offering an excellent salary with a complete package and of course, career perspectives after 18 months min.