As a Compliance Officer your main job is to assist the head of AML (Anti Money Laundering). You will work in the AML unit performing AML monitoring and reporting in order to ensure compliance with SLA's.
Our client is a well know bank with the core value to be open to everyone, today they are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team. They are constantly growing and evolving since their beginning.
As a Compliance Officer your main responsibilities are:
- Conducting Anti Money Laundering and Know your Customer checks on clients;
- Checking doubtful activity reporting to regulatory authorities;
- Treating filtering/name matching-hits on incoming and outgoing international transactions;
- Training of relevant staff to ensure awareness of compliance and AML implications;
- Provide support directly to the Head of AML, assist with the relationship with Internal Audit, external auditors and regulators in AML related matters;
- Advise on specific AML related matters;
- Participate in the achievement of CMP tests and AML reporting;
- External contacts with police, judicial authorities;
A good Compliance Officer has:
- A Bachelor or Master related to the Legal and/or Economics and/or Finance sector; Or you have a meaningful first experience in a Bank or a compliance entity;
- Perfect knowledge of French and/or Dutch and an intermediate level in English;
- Excellent Excel skill's and can properly use the MS Office;
- A critical mind and can ask himself the right questions;
As a Compliance Officer you are:
- Honest and can treat confidential information;
- At ease with external contacts such as other banks, prosecuting authorities…
- Someone who wants a complex admin job which is also analytical.
As a Compliance Officer you will gain an exceptional experience with a first contract of 6 months and the possibility to maybe getting another temp or permanent contract. As a compliance officer you will have an attractive salary package.