Junior with a strong interest in Financial Markets
Are you looking for a (first) challenging opportunity in the financial world? Are you eager to become an expert in everything that has to do with financial markets? Apply here!
Our client, one of the most prestigious Private Banks in Belgium, is looking for a Junior with a strong interest in Financial Markets to join their team based in Antwerp.
As a Junior with a passion for Financial Markets you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow up and carry out different activities evolving around cash and stock exchange
- You will settle transactions for your clients
- Closely manage the client database and improve where possible
- You will be trained to handle everything that has to do with Corporate Actions
As a Junior with a passion for Financial Markets you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master in a Finance/Economics (no experience required)
- Strong interest in Financial Markets
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch and a very good level of English, French is a plus
- You are accurate, flexible and can handle stress at any time
Our client offers you a very competitive salary package and a permanent contract. Next to this you will get the opportunity to be part of a strong team, who will train you to become an expert in Financial Markets and Corporate Actions.