Legal Counsel - Liège area
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel in Commercial & IP Law for a client located in the Liège area.
Our client is active in the healthcare sector.
As Legal Counsel you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist the management team in managing and mitigating legal and commercial risks and counsel the management and other internal clients with respect to the commercial and strategic objectives
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial and IP contracts
- Facilitate the identification and adequate protection of intellectual property rights
- Advise the company in corporate matters, stock exchange law, M&A and corporate housekeeping
- Verify applicable laws and government regulations affecting the operation and activities globally, including compliance issues
- Collaborate and/or lead any potential lawsuits, mediation and/or arbitration
The requested qualifications for this Legal Counsel position include:
- Master degree in law
- As from 3 years of experience in an international or leading national law firm or as company lawyer within a listed or multinational company
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment is an asset
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Strong command of commercial law, intellectual property law, and corporate law
- You can handle highly confidential and sensitive matters
- You are able to navigate unexpected situations and to think outside the box
- You are motivated to share knowledge and you are willing to assist and facilitate other team members' jobs
- Positive 'can do' attitude, stress -resistant and ready to go the extra mile
Interested in this Legal Counsel position? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Legal Counsel - Liège area
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément