Business Controller DU/EN or FR/EN - Pharmaceutical Industry
The role of the Business Controller is to translate all Real-time data in Financial readable and under stable data.
Deliver accurate and reliable data that's used to see where action should be taken.
Our client is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry and a fast-growing company.
The key responsibilities are diversified and analytic:
- Daily Sales reporting
- Compare prices in the Business model
- Stock evolution
- Direct Cost calculation
- Sales + margin reporting vs Forecast / Budget
- Master Degree Economics
- 3-5 year's experience in the same roll or in a Big-4 environment
- Dutch excellent with a good knowledge of English OR French excellent with a good knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- dynamic, team player and independent
Our client offers:
- an attractive salary with company car and extralegal advantages,
- close collaboration with the top management team,
- beautiful evolution perspectives on the long term.