B2B KAM Vlanderen - Business Services
Our client is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen his sales team.
Our client is a famous international furniture manufacturer with more than 250 employees and a turnover of about 50M€ in 2016.
As Key Account Manager Vlanderen you will be responsible for :
- Creating a sales and marketing plan for the coming year
- Analysing the market in your region threw a SWOT analysis
- Managing the client portfolio but also prospecting new customers
- Work closely with the other departments to provide the best customer experience
- Being aware of your turnover, financial, situation and the company structure
- Giving product training's to the sales teams of the distributors
To apply to this function you :
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Are Bilingual Dutch and English. Speaking French is a big plus.
- Have a Bachelor in Marketing or related
- Have good project management skills
- Are stress resistant and resilient
- Having a high interest in interior design. Having an experience in this sector is a big plus.
Despite a competitive salary package our client offers you the opportunity to join an international company providing premium products and services to other companies.