The Clinical Trials Support Unit (CTSU) of the Institut Jules Bordet (IJB) is looking for a
The CTSU is a department of Belgium’s world-renowned cancer centre, Institut Jules Bordet, and has many years’ experience in the design, implementation and conduct of phase II and III and other clinical trials. Located in Brussels, Belgium, right in the heart of Europe, the team consists of about 60 members and works in collaboration with medical specialists
The primary role of the Data Manager is to make sure that the right information is collected during a clinical trial and that data is accurate. This achieved through careful design of the data collection tools, methodology for interrogating the data and close liaison with the other study management functions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the department development of documentation and process improvement:
- Write or contribute to preparation of key plans, working instructions, guidelines for the department
- Write or contribute to preparation of study protocol, informed consent forms and clinical research documents
- File study documents in the trial master file
- Provide input into Clinical Data Management System requirements, assuring protocol and/or contract requirements are met
- Implement risk management strategies and contingency plans for clinical study deliverables
- Ensure studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, and ICH GCP regulations and study specific manuals and procedures
- Collect data generated during the study
- Prepare/clean data for analyses
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Holds a master degree in the scientific, biomedical or paramedical field
- Has at least 5 years experience of working on clinical trials with knowledge of GCP
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, as well as French or Dutch.
- Willing to bring his/her contribution in a demanding academic environment
The position is offered full-time.
For more information on the available position and environment, please : POSTULER button