ADMINISTRATIVE AND INFORMATION OFFICER
The ADMINISTRATIVE AND INFORMATION OFFICER will work in a small team of experienced experts and:
- Handle and manage various types of information and files (including maintenance of a filing system, contact lists, mass mailings, other correspondence)
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Office management (including arranging of appointments and travel)
- Text editing (in English and French)
Skills and experience
The position requires the ability to work in a multi-cultural team. Interested candidates should have:
- Experience in information and office management of at least 2 years
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French or Dutch native speaker with an excellent command of English both written and verbal);
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-tasking
- Working experience in the context of rural development and European policies is an advantage
This is a full time post based in the premises of the Evaluation Helpdesk in Brussels.
Starting date: asap, latest October 2017
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit their CV (Europass format) together with a brief motivation letter (e-mail) in English to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Junior Adminstrative and Information Officer). Deadline to receive applications: 18/09/2017. Applications will be carefully screened and only selected candidates will be contacted.