Junior After-Sales Analyst
Analyze and interpret the after-sales market. Come up with commercial campaigns and incentives in order to help your clients (dealerships and garages) develop their goals.
The client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium automobiles.
As Junior After-Sales Analyst, you will work internally on the further expansion of the after-sales market (parts, accessories, maintenance) and will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the revenue of the brand's after-sales market and develop commercial campaigns in order to reach the revenue goals and increase client's loyalty. The commercial campaigns include actions for specific car models and communication towards the dealerships.
- Follow/manage budgets and report them to the management team
- You are responsible for the further expansion of the sales of the original parts to independent resellers/garages. You will work in close collaboration with suppliers, external partners, and a colleague from the sales team
- Develop incentives for the distribution network and the dealerships if they reach their sales targets
- You speak perfectly Dutch and have an good level of French
- You have a Master degree
- You like to think analytically
- You communicate clearly and can formulate your insights
- You can convince people and can initiate change processes
- You are results-oriented, structured and disciplined
- You have good computer skills. Excel does not have any secrets for you
A unique opportunity to work for an international automotive company. You will get the chance to receive trainings, grow within the company and earn a competitive salary