Join a consultancy firm with offices in Brussels, the UK and US!
Become part of solving complex problems by developing innovative solutions to help governments & EU institutions!
Our client is an international consultancy firm, based in Brussels, that helps governments, regulators and international institutions to solve complex problems by developing innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a new Recruitment Manager.
From day one, the Recruitment Manager will have the opportunity to lead on strategic and operational recruitment activities which will have significant impact to the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participating in pitching and building brand awareness and recognition of the brand with external consultants.
- Design and deliver attraction strategies and activities to highlight the brand in the relevant markets.
- Use knowledge and understanding of industry best practice to design and deliver a range innovative recruitment solutions for the E&A group and the wider business.
- Collaborate with global recruitment colleagues for the design and delivery of corporate wide recruitment programmes
- Continuous improvement of the E&A recruitment process by using qualitative and quantitative feedback from candidates, HR and the overall business
- Focus on providing quality, timely delivery of recruitment services and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire.
The successful Recruitment Manager is / has
You like working in a fast-paced and demanding environment with a drive to deliver the best possible recruitment experience to candidates and internal clients.
Quick to learn and wants the opportunity to take their career to the next level in a supportive and encouraging team environment.
The knowledge of the EU environment is strong advantage.
Attractive salary package aligned with your experience.