Local Financial Controller - Zaventem
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Local Financial Controller for one of our clients based in Zaventem. This is a newly created function with aim to bring more in-depth business and financial analysis on Benelux scope.
Our client is part of an high-tech and global engineering group with offices in more than 150 countries and with head offices based in Sweden.
As Local Financial Controller, you will be reporting locally to the General Manager and in dotted line to the Head of Finance based in Germany.
You will have following main responsibilities:
- Provide high quality business and financial support to the Benelux area and assist in ensuring overall successful reporting, including performance reporting, both delivering reports and realising reporting process improvements
- Provide financial support to the team and manage the project business case with regards to modelling and consolidation
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis support and will support the further development of business cases
- Responsible for VAT returns, monthly and quarterly reconciliation, accounts receivable/payable, business controlling, payroll, sales analysis
The requested qualifications for the position of Local Financial Controller include:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance
- Minimum 2 years work experience in financial / business controlling, preferable with international exposure
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- SAP experience is considered as a plus
- Hands-on experience with preparing financial reports and in working with people remotely
- Strong communication, analytical and reporting skills
- Good understanding of business logic, commercial thinking
Interested in this position of Local Financial Controller? Apply today!