Sales Account Manager - Chemica Industry ( Laboratory Reagents)
Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced sales manager who can take the playing manager role to manage and conduct the sales activities in the Benelux countries and France.
Our client is a leading manufacturer for organic laboratory reagents in Japan, having its European warehouse and the head office in Belgium.
Their current product line consists of more than 27,000 different reagents which are used in different fields of R&D.
To sustain their growth they are looking for a Sales Account Manager - Laboratory Reagents for the Benelux and France.
As a Sales Account Manager - Laboratory Reagents your responsibilities will be as followed:
In the Benelux countries:
- Establish a sales strategy for the Benelux countries, and conduct the sales activities to sell and promote our client's products based on this strategy in the Benelux countries, in good collaboration with the related departments
- Manage the sales team member(s)
- Regular customer visits to existing and new potential customers in the Benelux countries (around 2-3 days per week)
- Maintain and improve the good relationship with existing customers and acquire new customers
- Being the contact person of leaders in the laboratories, purchasing departments and other decision makers of Universities/Institutions/companies in the Benelux countries
- Organise promotional events at the customer's site
- Regular reporting and exchanges of information with the supervisor and/or the headquarter by regular meetings, by using the corporate reporting tool, telephone conference tool and other systems
- Attend the European Sales Meeting which will be held on regular basis
- Attend local and international exhibitions
- React to the demands of your customers and the overall market
- Establish a sales strategy for France
- Manage the sales team member(s) and the sales activities to be conducted in France to increase the sales of our client's products in this country
- Plan joint activities with the sales person(s) in France
As a Sales Account Manager - Laboratory Reagents you fit the following requirements:
- Preferably a Master or PhD degree in Organic Chemistry
- Sales experience in the Chemical field in the Benelux area for at least 5 years
- Capable to work under its own initiative but also a good team player
- Capable of people management
- High communication skills
- Good English skills both in communication and in writing and good French skills both in communication and in writing
- Highly motivated and enjoy challenging tasks
- Interested in working in a global and international organization
As a Sales Account Manager - Laboratory Reagents you will be granted an interesting package in a positive working environment.