Customer service professional H/F
The jobholder provides proactive operational support to internal and external customers. His/her primary responsibility is to offer first class service in customer management and to maintain excellent working relationships with customers and distributors on a day-to-day basis, ensuring compliance and meeting standard of performance requirements. Provides commercial support to customers and represents first commercial contact for the customer. He/she will understand customer buying patterns by developing a good working knowledge of the market place and is committed to pro-active order management, close interaction with supply chain and logistics (job shadow as appropriate). He/she will work in collaboration with other departments to meet customer needs using existing processes, workflows and IT-tools.
- Take primary responsibility for all Order Management (SAP, workflows, compliance, understanding of touch points such as supply chain and logistics – scheduling and warehouse) related tasks, working closely with outsourced teams that support order activity.
- Provide product documentation and price and terms quotations (SAP and industry training to understand pricing strategy).
- Identify customer needs (including forecasting – touch point activity, workflow for feeding to supply chain) and recommends potential products or services to commercial team by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs (probing skills, basic sales training)
- Resolve service and delivery problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Serve as a strong link with supply chain to ensure accurate and timely communication regarding forecasting, allocation, inventory and stocking strategy.
- Maintain strong alignment to the market he/she is attributed; participates to industry meetings and trainings; contributes to the success of their business objectives.
- Want to provide absolute customer satisfaction
Additional duties include:
Responsible for customer/distributor activities. Facilitates order and delivery experience.
*Educates customers on business rules and assures adherence to business rules. Manages the customer interaction by enforcing business rules and handling exceptions on a waiver only by clearly stating a business need.
*Competitive info gathering & sharing.
*Participates on teams to address various operational needs such as allocation, new product introductions, product transitions, product recalls, product replacements and obsolete products.
*Identifies opportunities and assists in implementation of process, workflows & web tool improvements. Contributes to knowledge management systems.
*Assists customers with web navigation and order entry via the web.
*Manages Quality Notifications from input to resolution. Includes notifying customer of resolution and managing customer satisfaction with response.
Education and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent in a relevant technical or business discipline.
- Two to six years experience working in sales, finance, customer services, or customer financial services.
- Knowledge and proficient skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Expertise, training, and or experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Warehouse (BW).
- Expertise, training, and or experience using SAP mandatory
- Language requirements: French, English mandatory and German or Italian a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Interim contract for 4 month.
Interested? Send your resume to Julie Dantinne: "email@example.com".