HR Lead Belgium & Luxembourg
For our customer, Cushman & Wakefield, the global leader in commercial real estate services, we are looking for a HR Lead Belgium & Luxembourg.
The HR Lead is responsible for leading the development and execution of the operational HR strategy for all legal entities of this organisation in Belgium and Luxemburg – including resourcing, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and operations.
HR provides all operational and administrative HR services (from recruiting to payroll) for the countries Belgium (approx. 100 employees /several legal entities) and Luxemburg (approx. 10 employees).
Role, objectives and capabilities:
- To ensure that the in country organisation is appropriately designed to deliver organisation objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed
- Liaise with the Centres of Excellence EMEA to build a high-performance culture by delivering programmes that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensures that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective.
- Appropriately manage the operational employee relations within a clear and transparent framework underpinned by organisation practices and policies and by in country employment law.
- To ensure the HR service and information to leaders, managers and staff within the organisation is accurate, efficient, timely and cost-effective and that human resource data is managed professionally.
- Deliver all HR processes including payroll preparation in e Blox/SD WORX
- Manage interfaces for payment management to our Finance function for payroll and other benefit administration.
- Ensure an efficient and compliant HR operation taking into account global, EMEA and local standards, policies and legislation.
- Future-focused, inquisitive and open-minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the organisation.
- Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence to gain the necessary commitment and support from diverse stakeholders in pursuit of organisation value.
- Builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organisation, stakeholders and peers.
- Works effectively and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organisation.
- Demonstrates determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for the organisation and its people.
- Shows courage and confidence to speak up skilfully, challenging others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Acts with integrity, impartiality and independence, balancing individual, organisation and legal parameters.
- Previous experience of at least five years managing a modern Human Resources function (comparable size and ‘build’ situation) in a high-dynamic environment.
- Experiences in international matrix environments (HR reporting line in NL, Centers of Excellence in London).
- Contribute and participate in HR projects and programs.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Ability to recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach.
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
- Embrace and manage diversity needs of employees, leadership and the entire organisation
- Presentation skills
- Fluency in Dutch/Flemish, French and English is a must (both oral and written).
Brussels with (regular, as needed) daytrips to Luxemb
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by emailing your CV and cover letter in English to Mr. Charel Jelles, Managing Partner of Talent4Success: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Talent4Success is exclusively designated by our customer for the recruitment & selection of this profile, acquisition due to this ad is understood but not appreciated.
Postulez à l’offre: HR Lead Belgium & Luxembourg
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément