Key Account Manager - Retail
The company, a well known FMCG Group is creating a new sales team in Belgium. To take care of all the negotiations with the big retailers, they are looking for a Key Account Manager to support them.
The client is a Global FMCG Company - Food which is present worldwide across more than 13 countries. It is composed by different biscuit confectionery business. Today, they are creating a Sales team in Belgium. They are offering an independent and entrepreneurship mindset role as Key Account Manager. In a challenging environment, it will be the opportunity to be part of a new exciting project with a lot of liberty.
The Key Account Manager - Retail will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Develop Strategic Account Plans to achieve sales and profit targets and maximise return on investment together with the Sales manager.
- Generate insights and vision for future brand growth: bring outside-in
- Build and develop internal working relationships with key departments such as Finance, Supply Chain, MS&P, shopper marketing.
- Manage internal systems such as Budget/ Forecasting.
- Negotiate strong Trading terms for each account in line with the company terms strategy.
- Review regularly plans and performances throughout the year, taking appropriate mitigation actions as necessary in line with category understanding, consumer and customer needs and drivers.
- Master degree in Economics or Business Engineering
- Between 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with the big retailers and in FOOD sector is MANDATORY
- High level of pro-activeness
- Ownership and resilience
- Able to create strong relationships
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.