Trade Marketing Manager - Retail
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client, a group leader on their market in FMCG is creating their Sales team in Belgium. For this opportunity, they are looking for a Trade marketing Manager in Brussels.
The client is a Global FMCG Company - Food which is present worldwide across more than 13 countries. It is composed by different biscuit confectionery business. Today, they are creating a Sales team in Belgium. They are offering an independent and entrepreneurship mindset role as Trade Marketing Manager. In a challenging environment, it will be the opportunity to be part of a new exciting project with a lot of liberty.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Develop Trade & Mrkt Support Plans to maximise return on investment (in store promotions, POS, etc.)
- Generate insights and vision for future brand growth: outside focus
- Build and develop internal working relationships with key departments such as Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, regional Marketing
- Manage internal systems such as Budget & Forecasting
- Develop working relationship with media & BTL agencies
- A master in Economics, Business engineering or Marketing
- Between 2-4 years of experience in Trade Marketing
- Excellent communication and pro activity
- Experience with the big retailers and in FOOD sector is MANDATORY
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
The salary package which not include a company car, will depend on the experience of the candidate.