Key Account Manager - Logistics and transport solutions
My client is implementing a new commercial strategy and is looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen his sales team and promote this new strategy towards clients.
My client is the European leader in logistics and in the management of his client's supply chain on a global scale for the Automotive industry. The group supports also the development of players operating in diverse sectors: FMCG & Retail, electronics, aerospace, transport and heavy equipment.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for :
- Managing an existing client portfolio but also for prespecting and developing new accounts
- Being a co-player in the "Overland" vision of my client organization
- Deciding in collaboration with your supervisor the strategy for the further business development
- Implementing a sales strategy for the customer portfolio
- Maintaing regular contacts with customer by developing customized business solutions
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a Sales position
- You are open to travel from time to time
- You have a good experience in the transport and logistic industry
- You are customer oriented with excellent communication and relational skills
- You are proactive and take initiative for projects
Beside an attractive salary package my client is offering the opportunity to join an international well known company renewing the commercial strategy.