Senior Legal Counsel in Company Law - Brussels
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Legal is currently recruiting a (m/f) Senior Legal Counsel in Company Law for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company active in the financial sector, is located in Brussels.
Responsibilities of the Senior Legal Counsel:
- Draft and negotiate contracts with third party service providers, and managing the insurances and trademarks
- Manage corporate law matters (M&A transaction and corporate housekeeping)
- Manage data privacy matters
- Evaluate litigation risks and exposures, and manage litigations
- Provide legal advices, proactively identify and address legal and corporate governance issues
- Participate to the legal and regulatory watch by writing memos about new European or local regulations applicable to your activity
Required profile for the Senior Legal Counsel:
- Master degree in Law
- At least 7 years of experience as an in-house company lawyer, within the financial sector
- Very fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of general commercial law, corporate law and data privacy law
- Must be able to work independently, collaboratively, multi task and make sound business and legal decisions under tight deadlines
- Pragmatic, business oriented, team player with excellent communication skills
Interested in this position as a Senior Legal Advisor? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Legal Counsel in Company Law - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément