1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
American Express by Alpha Card is looking for new talents to develop its sales offer.
Alpha Card is the issuer and acquirer, with an in-house service platform offering payment solutions for Corporate, Consumer and Merchant customers.
In this context the Sales Account Manager Corporate Clients will be responsible for:
- Managing the sales process from prospects identification to commercial negotiation and to contractual status.
- Leading the contractual negotiations, including financial, within a certain approval grid.
- Delivering against transparent target (billing revenue and profitability) as defined in the sales incentive plan.
- Assessing a multitude of information from different perspectives to create a compelling proposal
- Using personal experience to take the best parts of various win-win solutions to deliver the most successful business proposal
Review facts in an objective way and lead the negotiations with a customer to the best of his/her knowledge and in a positive way. Meet the realistic objectives, set by the management, within strict deadlines.
- Sales & objective driven
- Ambitious & energetic
- Creative by creating business opportunities
- Smart & hard worker
- Fast moving
Education and learning time
The function requires a knowledge that is at least equivalent to a Bachelor's degree with 3 to 7 years of sales B2B experience maximum.
Dutch - Experienced (written & oral)
French - Experienced (written & oral)
English - Experienced (written & oral)
MS Office - Experienced
Proprietary IT platforms
Job specific IT systems
You should also:
- meaningfully compile and structure information from different sources according to the own domain and main focus on generating alternative solutions to come to a valuable and sound conclusion
- take the right decision on time, on the basis of available information and initiate actions impacting others, within operational guidelines with the appropriate information to all involved
- be able to work within strict deadlines, stay calm in stressful work situations and set priorities in order to be able to reacting positively to frustrations, obstacles and opposition. Take responsibility for one's own output.