Supply Chain Buyer
EURO-DIESEL is a global turnkey Dynamic Rotary UPS (DRUPS) systems provider who aims to secure power supplies and ensure business continuity worldwide by providing innovative quality power solution and unparalleled service.
Established in 1989 in Belgium, EURO-DIESEL has grown in size and in revenue and has established subsidiary offices and distributor partnerships in major parts of the world today.
Besides the provision of the NO-BREAK KS® systems, the company also supplies traditional generator-sets as well as the design, installation, commissioning as well as 24/7 servicing and maintenance programs of both systems to the global market.
To sustain its growth, EURO-DIESEL is looking for a position based in Grâce-Hollogne (Liège, Belgium).
SUPPLY CHAIN BUYER (m/f)
Your mission is to secure procurement of the production site.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Managing and executing the entire supply chain process including operational procurement activities such as purchase orders creating
- Managing the orders and tracking process in the supply chain
- Making proposals to optimize procurement processes.
- Identifying, controlling and managing all procurement risks
- Developing, constant updating and implementing purchasing strategy of the Company to meet market trends and business needs
- Close cooperation and constant communication with the management concerning changes in the supply market.
- Managing and building relations with the strategic suppliers
- Negotiating contracts’ conditions and prices with business partners and optimizing suppliers’ portfolio
- Representing procurement in diverse product development projects
- Master’s or/and MBA degree in Business Administration
- Several years of purchasing experience in the industry (electro-mechanics)
- Experience with ERP
- Strong experience in building and managing internal and external relations with suppliers and business partners
- Analytical, both conceptual and hands-on.
- Result-driven thinking.
- Ability to understand strategic procurement implications, market trends, business operations and supply chain management
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills with a proven track record
- Fluent in French and English. German is an asset.
- The opportunity to join an established, yet innovative and expanding company, active at the global level in the development of high-tech products.
- A salary concomitant with your level of experience, backed with an attractive fringe benefits package.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com We guarantee strict confidentiality in processing applications.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Achat | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Conseiller achat / logistique | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Acheteur | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Purchasing Manager | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience