Product Manager - medical industry
Our client is currently looking for a Product manager with already some medical experience to reinforce their marketing team.
Our client is one of the worldwide leader company in it's sector and has almost 100 years of presence in the medical industry.
As Product Manager you'll be responsible for
- identifying, analyzing and evaluating market trends and opportunities, competition activities, customer needs and key drivers in the markets
- defining, developing and adapting the Product Portfolio strategies
- Developing New Product positioning by conducting market research, analyzing the competition but also technical data and defining the product USP's
- Propose the Pricing strategy for the Product Portfolio
- Driving cross-functional teams for a successful and timely Product Launch
- Developing long term support and cooperation with Universities and KOL
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a sales or marketing function within the Healthcare industry
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business or in a related field is required
- Excellent command of English. German and Dutch is a plus
- Open to travel from time to time
Beside an attractive salary package our client offers you the opportunity to join an international company with nice perspective of evolution in a dynamic environment within the Healthcare industry.