CRM Project Manager - Retail
Ready to Wear Company (Fashion) with international scope.
My client wants to create the world's best FASHION RETAIL CLUB by being: "Easy to understand-Easy to join- Easy to use-Easy to manage".
The Club Project is a customer loyalty program which provides multi-channel customer insight while being its own communication channel (using rewards, email, push etc.) towards its members. The Club Project goal is to develop long term profitable sales and brand preference.
In this role your responsibility is to run, follow up and develop the Club on the Belgium market. This is a full-time position in our Marketing Department.
Team work is key in this role and your responsibilities are in close cooperation with different stakeholders in the country:
- Club manager - Set the Club strategy, member goals and follow up on result together with the country steering committee
- Controlling - Set budget and P&L plans
- Merchandising - Set a commercial strategy through offers linked to Club data input and selling/products status
- Visual - Set the commercial execution of in-store material
- Marketing - Set rewards that are connected to developing the brand
- Owned channels - Set recruitment strategy to grow the Club base
- Communication & Press - Set common activities to drive awareness on the Club Program.
- HR - Create launch plan to secure high level involvement of the full organization. Key to secure high engagement among store teams (launch training, operational and technical)
- Security - Update on Loss & Prevention for club members, cash register routines, legal text for communication towards customer
- IT Manager - Hard and software implementation, running operation and instant handling. Development and improvements.
- Area Manager + Sales manager - Set goals together on area level, follow up on results and best practices
- Area Controllers - Follow up on KPI's
Your role is also to be responsible for the interaction with the central Club team within the Marketing department as well as Online Sales to report best practices and Club KPI's. Locally you report to the Head of Marketing.
Main responsibilities and deliveries:
Set, drive and follow up on overall Club goals:
- Build the roll out strategy and coordinate with the departments involved to secure launch
- Build the member base & continuous recruitment plan
- Engage the members to build an active base
- Increase sales via the Club program
- Increase liking of the brand long term
You are a Team player, Result driven and Business minded
You have :
- Passion for the customer
- Strong numerical knowledge and analytic reasoning
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills and interest in interacting with people
- Strong drive and initiative
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to develop and improve the Club Program
Other knowledge and skills : You hold at least 3 years of experience in a marketing position
Your professional qualifications include:
- Merchandising knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Experience in working cross functionally
- Managerial experience to lead project
- French or Dutch & English both written & oral is a must
The position is full time and based in Brussels.
My client offers you a dynamic work environment with career perspectives (also on an international level) + a complete and attractive package in line with your experience.
If you are passionate about fashion and marketing, this opportunity might be for you !