Project Assistant GB (h/f)
Our client is an innovative global leader in the cooling industry .
The position's primary purpose is to coordinate and assist with various administrative aspects of a project from start to finish.
This entails ensuring that all administrative tasks associated with the projects' success are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
He/She works together with the company Project Managers. They take an active part in the contacts with customers.
He/She ensures the final preparation of the project applicable engineering and purchasing documents and coordinates the sending both to client and suppliers.
- Organize the administrative start-up of new projects (using various software tools, both in Microsoft Office and in the company's specific software applications).
- Ensure the final preparation, sending and history tracking of technical documents to the client; according to the contractual agreements.
- Ensure the follow-up of changes in the engineering documentation and timely sending to client and suppliers.
- Tracking of client's comments on the sent technical documents.
- Assist Project Managers with pricing and quoting activities.
- Ensure the final preparation, sending and history tracking of Purchase Orders (and their applicable documents) to the various suppliers.
- Communicate daily with the internal departments in order to address project related issues.
- Assist the Project Manager with the organization of project related travels. Communicate with the dedicated travel agency for flight and hotel arrangements as well as follow-up of VISA requests.
- At the final stage of the project create the Operating and Maintenance Manual: contact suppliers, retrieve the applicable supplier documentation and combine it together with the company engineering documents into the Operation and Maintenance Manual for client.
- Additional duties might include coordinating subcontracts, administering change orders and invoices as well as performing administrative support for the Project Management Department.
- At time, coordinate and undertake document translation as required by the project(s)
- Effectively utilize the company DC Leadership Standards to contribute to an environment that empowers people to achieve business objectives.
- More generally to support the Reporting Manager in achieving improved performance of the department according to the targets it has set.
- Ideally HND or equivalent qualification in engineering or administration
- 2-3 year experience in Administration preferably in a Project Department
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated competence in Excel
- SAP and SharePoint Experience is a plus
- Strong Organisation skills, able to prioritize
- Accurate and an eye for detail
- Effective communicator
Salary and Benefits
You will work in amid-sized dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We'll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits .