Senior Financial Analyst - fixed contract - Brussels region
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Senior Financial Analyst to join an international company.
The company is located in the Brussels region.
- Handle the monthly reporting process, budget cycle, forecasting and variance analysis;
- Ensure effective operation of all financial processes, i.e.:
- Month end closing process (liaison with SSC and BU's/Functional leaders)
- Post close process / account reconciliation reviews
- Support the EANZ Controller in driving improvement of the control environment
- Compliance with:
- The company's Accounting policies & US GAAP
- SOX controls: ensuring appropriate controls are in place and define adequate procedures
- Delegation of Authority (updates & approval/review of purchase orders)
- Review / Control of Key provisions / expenses
- Review/control of business specific key areas
- Post close action items follow up / pulsing
- Manage and document key processes around central reserves, restructuring, FAS 112 / 87 etc.
- Project Management - Central Finance Lead for GTS EANZ Projects
- ARIBA - European roll-out
- Payroll Centralization
- Holiday Accrual Harmonization
- SAP Implementations & SAP R&R Redesign
- Integration/Acquisition Management
- Ad-hoc Projects / Corporate Engagements
- Monthly/Quarterly balance sheet review
- You have a Master's degree in Accounting / Economic Sciences;
- You have minimum 3 years of 'Big Four' audit experience or similar controlling experience;
- You have US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) knowledge;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and you are familiar with financial systems (i.e. SAP, HFM, BW…);
- You have a strong analytical mindset, you are accurate and accountable;
- You have good planning skills and you work with deadlines;
- You are a team player/manager;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other European language is a plus.
Interested in this position? Apply today.