Sample and Store Coordinator (m/w)
For a famous international company in the sector of chocolate, we are searching for a Sample and Store Coordinator (m/w).
As Coordinator, you will have to carry for this tasks:
- 90 % of the job: process sample request issued by Sales, Sales Support, Technical Services, ...
- Identify, prepare samples and parcels, document and follow the standard samples requests received from different services.
- Support the requests for internal sample requests (customer meeting on sites or visits, exhibition, conference). In case of consumption, provide guidance to the requester on the Food Safety and Hygiene practices: handling and potential repacking guidelines, labelling and presentation requirements.
- Handle the ordering and delveries of the requested items with the different local Supply Chain departments on each site.
- 10 % of the job : manage the store. Recommend and implement the storage requirement, report on the samples requests. Propose and implement potential process improvement, confirmation of the current courier services.
- Ensure the stock and replenishment of standard items
- Organize the storage under the right conditions and regular checks on sensory and appearance.
- Manage the list of items, make feedback and quarterly report on the current functioning and review the potential improvements to implement when possible.
- Review the current courier services system and costing. Confirm if the most suitable or propose change if needed.
- You have a high school diploma
- You have a good knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene
- You are fluent in English and you can speak French as working language.
- You have a good knowledge of reporting via Excel
- You are organised, clear and structured
- Some experience in store handling is a plus.
- Experience in chocolate is a plus.
- You are not afraid of physical efforts: you will have to carry, weigh and prepare samples and boxes up to 20 kg.
- You are customer oriented
- You have an eye for improvement
Salary and Benefits
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Long term contract is the meaning.
Click on "sollicitate". Don't forget to confirm your sollicitation within 48 hours via the link sent to your email address.
Or send your CV to email@example.com with the reference 156/20704.