German markets - Custromer Service Developper
Be the main internal point of contact for the customer. Responsible for order entry and order follow up + dealing with
all type of customer originated enquiries.
Our client is recognised as a speciality chemicals pioneer and known for professionalism and for offering the broadest portfolio of high quality, innovative chemical additives
As German Customer service representative you are responsible for following tasks:
- To contribute in a manner that increases the loyalty of the customers to ensure prompt, accurate and cost-efficient order management
- Pursue timely communication, shipment and documentation through assertive & cooperative communication
with sales/BU, supply chain, credit and regulatory
- Ensure that customer master data & customer's special instructions are correct & up-dated in SAP
- Maintain & timely update of prices in the ERP system, with proper filing & tracking of quoted price lists
- proactively track development of complaint status in the system, notify customers and sales until the closure of the complaint
For this position we are looking for someone with following profile:
- 1-2 year in customer service roles
- Demonstrated service oriented attitude under all situations and capability to set priorities correctly
- Fluently in German, good knowledge of English and/or Dutch and/or French is an asset
- High focus on pro-active approach with the ability to anticipate problems and solve them right at the onset.
- Be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and to work in a multicultural environment
- Computer skills (eg SAP/ Microsoft applications)
- Proactive & follow up initiative.
- Able to work independently, Take initiative, Team player
Our client offers a competitive salary with learning and training possibilities within the company. You will be part of a fast-changing environment and a dynamic team. You will have space for personal and professional development.