T FT Treasury Analyst GB+FR
Service provider for a client located in Africa.
Your primary functions are:
- Oversee the preparation of daily cash forecast to ensure adequate cash levels are maintained and targeted daily.
- Analyze the collection, disbursement, and concentration of cash, as well as review and project anticipated short-term and long-term cash and cash shortages.
- Recommend the development and the design of short-term and long-term operational liquidity reports detailing the organization's cash operations.
- Oversees the preparation of the consolidated and detailed cash projections as part of the strategic and budget forecast process.
- Recommend and implement updates to cash forecast modeling.
- Monitor all bank's corporate operating accounts and balances for the firm and review monthly bank charges.
- Oversee testing of various lines of credit for the firm and its subsidiaries
- Ensure related internal procedures and policies are up to date.
- Willingness to assume other duties and projects as they arise and be responsive to the Treasurer and Senior Managers as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years of financial institution experience required. Treasury experience preferred.
- Must possess strong process development and documentation skills
- Possess excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access. Experience with pivot tables, data analysis tools and database management is a plus.
- Accounting and cash flow modeling experience preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work under extreme pressure and manage competing deadlines while maintaining a team concept. Exhibit solid decision making skills and critical thinking ability a plus.
- Possess sound judgment, able to accept responsibility, and manage confidential information.
- Possess strong ability and desire in working with others, both internal and external customers in a cooperative, professional and friendly spirit.
- Must be a self-starter completing responsibilities on a timely basis with strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness and flexible in performing tasks and work schedule.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English.
- Must be able to embrace and quickly adapt to change as a result of internal, market, or regulatory policy changes.
Salary and Benefits
Interesting assignment in an international environment.
New function created in a small organisation, .
Long term temporary mission.