Inside Sales Executive
As an Inside Sales Executive you will be in charge of maintaining and strengthening commercial relationships with clients.
Our client is a company specialised in automotive software and active worldwide.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for following tasks:
- account management of your client portfolio of dealers
- maintain strong relationships with these clients and actively take contact with them
- maintain and grow existing baseline recurring revenue: upselling (upgrades) and renewals of contracts
- support marketing campaigns
- support area sales managers (provide sales & administrative support, generate quotations, acts as internal point of contact for the sales managers, etc.)
- achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- show professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customers and maintaining complete customer satisfaction
The profile of the Inside Sales Executive:
- min. 2 years of experience in a commercial position. A link to IT or automotive is a big plus
- very good knowledge of Dutch and French
- strong telephone selling/communication skills
- very customer focused
- able to demonstrate a professional structured sales approach incorporating Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques
- results driven, ambitious
- Highly computer literate and familiarity with CRM/SFA systems
You will get the chance to work for a great international company (located in Melle) and develop your commercial skills. You will receive a lot of trainings and the chance to grow in the company (f.e. towards an external sales position).