Product Manager Messaging
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Want to lead and shape the brand in a dynamic and fast growing Product Management department at a trendy Brussels office? Then keep reading!
Ever dialed in to a web conference? Answered a call from a ride-sharing app? Connected with your relatives abroad trough Skype? Then there's a good chance you've seen my client services in action without even realizing it. My client takes care of the complicated communication processes IT happening behind the scenes.
The main responsibilities of the Product Manager Messaging:
- You own all aspects of my client mobile services.
- You have profit and loss responsibility over a product portfolio.
- You drive marketing communications in relation to your product line, writing blog post and articles, speaking at industry events, ETC.
- You identify customer-driven use cases and develop data-driven business cases for new services, features and coverage.
- You work with project management to deliver project on time with the expected level of quality.
- You track the performance of newly launched services and compare them with the business case.
- You track the financial and operational performance of your services, as well as customer experience.
- You identify levels for improvements of functionality, customer experience and profitability of services.
- You communicate internally and externally on service changes in collaboration with marketing and support teams.
- You serve as focal point between the sales and technical/operational teams for all matters relating to your services.
- You assist the sales team in answering technical inquiries for prospect and customers.
- You write answers to requests for proposals.
Business Project Management.
- You manage the implementation of some of your projects with project contributors from other departments, from business case to "sunset review", in-line with my client project management methodology. This includes monthly status presentations to the executive team.
- Prior to launch, you ensure that all tests have been performed and that systems and tools are ready.
- You organize internal and external communication to launch the service.
The perfect Product Manager Messaging:
- commercial engineer with strong technical knowledge of telecommunication networks.
- Natural leader.
- Start-up experience a major plus, entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Experience in project management (knowledge of Prince2 is a plus)
- Excellent English in speaking and writing.
- Strong knowledge of mobile and wholesale voice technologies (circuit switched and VoIP based).
- Good understanding of IT and web development (HTTP,REST,SOAP).
- Strong communicator, methodical and well organized.
- Helicopter view, however with a meticulous eye for detail.
The Product Manager Messaging can count on:
- A fantastic working environment, with collaborative vibe.
- Frequent company breakfasts and event.
- Awesome company compensation and benefits.
- Healthy snacks and drinks.