Technical Key Account Manager
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Technical Key Account Manager in an international manufacturing environment with high level responsibilities in customer support, project and stakeholder management, with a client network in the food industry.
My client is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. They provide safe, innovative and environmentally conscious products and services that each day, meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23000 employees in over 80 countries, they believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. They believe in personal freedom with a strong focus on personal leadership, involvement and responsibility. As a global organisation, they believe in growing their employees by offering exciting and challenging career opportunities. Currently, there are looking for a dynamic and energetic, highly motivated person to take the position of Technical Key Account Manager based in Groot-Bijgaarden.
This role could be a Technical Account Manager or Technical Key Account Manager depending on the seniority of the selected candidate. The aim of the position is managing customers in a professional and timely manner, ensuring customer profitability and growth.
- Customer Management and first point of contact for all Technical Service activities with our customers
- Support our customers to reduce operational costs and maximise system performance by deploying our global service portfolio and best practice service solutions
- Manage customer relationship from a service perspective through a structured communication approach
- Understand customer needs through proactive continuous customer diagnosis
- Create, implement and follow-up service account plans and targets in alignment with customer and Key Account team
- Create, implement and follow-up quality plans and targets per account in line with customer and Key Account team
- Identify sales opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals
- Drive growth of profitable service contracts
- Follow-up value delivered, customer satisfaction and profitability on service events with customer and internally
- Support resolution of technical issues by being responsible for communication with customer and issue driver
- Manage internal interfaces to assure efficient delivery of service and quality account plans and targets
- Secure accurate technical sales forecasting for assigned accounts
- Ensure that account receivable expectations are met for technical sales
- Setting and monitoring operational performance objectives and KPIs
- Identifying and developing commercial opportunities
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business or technical discipline
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a customer facing role from a manufacturing or service selling sector
- Passionate about customers and service, with a strong will to make a difference.
- Technical or manufacturing experience, with the ability to negotiate and close deals by selling complete solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills. Likes to engage and collaborate with people at all levels outside and inside the company
- Dynamic personality, growth & development oriented, good listener, accountable, good team player and customer oriented
- Self-starting, analytic, results and solutions-driven
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A great command of English, Dutch and French (both verbal and written) as you will frequently communicate with customers throughout the region
- Clean driving license.
- Additional Requirements: Flexible working hours and Able to travel extensively within the Benelux area (occasionally international travel will also be required)
My client offers a complete and competitive salary package in terms of the skills and competences of the candidate.