CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (m/f)
Twin Disc Incorporated is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of power transmission products for the marine industrial and off-road markets. Since 1918, Twin Disc power transmission technology has been changing the way the world works. You can find our products in the drivelines and powertrains of a huge array of equipment—from tractors, trucks and turbines to work boats and pleasure craft. Twin Disc holds these standards very high:
Global reach, customer focus. Partner with our experts all over the world to solve your challenges.
Collaboration and innovation. Gain a technical edge with our custom designs and applications expertise.
Engineering excellence. Rely on Twin Disc for industry-leading quality and customer support.
To reinforce the team working in Nivelles, Twin Disc is looking to hire
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (m/f)
Experienced team leader with customer focus and understanding machinery and industrial environments
As Customer Service Manager you will have responsibility over developing, optimizing and motivating the customer service organization (units and spare parts), including price quotation, order processing, complaint handling, as well as implementing tools and work ethics to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- You supervise the complete order entry process striving for market growth and margin improvement
- You provide the basis for decision making for the business unit by interpreting customer requirements into internal plans and procedures to ensure appropriate and timely response to customer needs
- You work closely together with other departments (Production, Sales, Marketing, etc), and in particular with Planning department to meet customer demands and requirements, and assure on time deliveries
- You are the main communication link between our company and the customer and can participate to direct sales efforts towards key customers
- You monitor orders and delivery status of the products while prioritizing conflicting customer requirements
- You monitor, communicate and train staff on all regulatory requirements regarding shipping, tariffs and trade, VAT and other related taxes
- You follow market evolution and provide necessary input towards major customers and internal departments
- This position reports to the Director Plant Operations for Nivelles
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a manufacturing/production environment or significant (8+ years) on hand professional experience
- Experience in management position with significant experience in customer service
- Ability to develop and achieve financial plans
- Ability to set a vision, evaluate strategic options and focus on priorities
- Focus on set targets and results
- Knowledge of or interest for technical products
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Proven track record of proactive communication with customers
- High sense of responsibility and commitment towards the employer
- Stress-resistant, flexible and solution driven
- Willingness to (limited) travel to headquarters in US and other European countries
- Computer literacy (office tools) and knowledge of an ERP, preferably JD Edwards
- Fluency in English and French, with strong knowledge of Italian and sufficient knowledge of at least another European language
A challenging position in an entrepreneurial, international environment, where customer focus is central. A competitive remuneration package.
Please send your application to Hudson, with this reference BE761784 to Hudson, attn. Greg Antierens, Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussel. Tel +32 (0)2 610 27 74. E-mail: email@example.com.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (m/f)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Industrie générale | Achat / Vente
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Industrie générale | Sales - service interne
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Industrie générale | Sales Manager
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Industrie générale | Support vente / administration