Belgium Quality Manager - Quality Expert !
This firm is a key player in the decoration industry with more than 50 shops in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Switzerland.
Your future company as Belgium Quality Manager
This firm is a key player in the decoration industry with more than 50 shops in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Switzerland. Our client wants to hire someone who can think client-driven and efficient… Why not you? Joins us in our offices in Walloon Brabant.
Your Key Responsibilities as Belgium Quality Manager
- Control the conformity of the quality of textile materials and components (accessories, systems, packaging, etc.)
- Ensure that the firm comply with procedures regarding the processing of the stocks in workshops, carry out inventories of control, analyze overconsumption, organize transfers between workshops
- Check the quality of the finishes (transport, packaging and storage) and analyzing retouching
- Feed the reporting to other departments and management
- Participate in the price negotiation (included deadlines and quality) of finishes, provide our accounting department with all the elements enabling to control the purchase invoices.
- Participate in development and assist in the deployment of new finishes to ensure maximum versatility in the partner workshops
Your profile as Belgium Quality Manager
- You have at least a bachelor in a technical area (Textile Engineer, Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer, etc.)
- You have 4-10 years of experience in quality management (Preference for industrial environment)
- You have a relevant experience in people management (leadership skills)
- You have an affinity for interior design
- You are organized, proactive and communicative
- You are a team player that can work independently
- You are able to speak in front of other people and you are detail-oriented
- You are fluent in French and English
What's in it for you as Belgium Quality Manager
- Attractive gross monthly salary depending on your level of expertise
- Company car + Fuel card
- Group Insurance + Hospitalization Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Laptop + Smartphone
- Great colleagues and work atmosfeer
- Opportunity to travel
- Place where creativity and innovation are encouraged
- Great opportunities to grow within the company
- Located in Walloon Brabant