Business/Functional Analyst -GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Our company provides expertise inside finance departments in their initiatives to transform and increase Business Performance.
We deal with the hottest trends of the market: blockchain, technology, cybersecurity etc.
Our commitment is to offer a fresh look at consultancy by partnering with clients in their challenges in a project-based approach with a high return on their investment with us. We look at the clients’ agenda from the “inside” to create sustainable value for the organisation.
You will work alongside the client team on dedicated projects related to the implementation of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) wether functionnaly, process or technically oriented. The assignment duration may vary from several weeks to several months. You will operate in autonomy to conduct good quality work within the client environment.
Your work may require several of the following elements:
- Bachelor/ Master University Degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Banking and financial markets, Business administration or Commercial Engineering
- Previous experience in the financial or technology industry (preferably in financial markets, or investment management) or e- commerce business/technology development.
- Good knowledge of banking processes, finance regulation and products, GDPR
- Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
- Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
- Solid analytical skills, holistic approach, can do attitude
- Autonomy in work and strong sense of initiative to drive progress
- Excellent writing and management summary skills (French/ Dutch) AND English
What we offer
- Being part of a winning team
- Exciting clients and challenging assignments
- Excellent development opportunities
- Attractive terms