Customer Operations - Regional Leader
The company is the premium provider of high quality plastics, fibers and chemicals and it is a global leader in the production of Nylon 6,6.
Their world scale manufacturing facilities are fully integrated, meaning they have a complete ownership of the technology used to make Nylon 6,6. This gives the flexibility to respond to the expanding needs of the customers. They are more focused than ever before on their customers - to understand their unique challenges in the market, to develop product solutions that address their market needs, and to provide excellent customer and technical service.
The company is a global leader in proprietary technologies that are central to the production of nylon, plastics and synthetic fibers found in thousands of commercial and industrial products, including carpet, tires and apparel, as well as agricultural products, animal feed and personal care products.
Job Description :
The successful candidate will be able to lead key process improvement efforts and manage the European Customer Operations Team. Key result areas include :
- Development and implementation of customer service process improvements
- Compliance of Nylon revenue cycle with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Hiring, training and development of the EU Customer Ops Team
- Execution of order fulfillment activities: order entry and order management
- Development, monitoring and improvement of Key Suppley Chain Metrics such as :
- On time delivery
- Number of order touches
- Late order reporting
- Orders vs forecast
- Lead time adherence
- Complaint investigation leadtime adherence
- Ownership of and responsability for improvement and reporting of key supply chain metric results against targets: ontime delivery, etc...
- Ensure regional Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Nylon and Chemicals revenue cycles
- Interface with transportation & distribution group for plants & businesses to ensure order completeness, issue resolution, projects & initiatives
- Development and implementation of a formal training process for EU Customer Operations Group
- Lead EU Custoper Ops. Team to ensure the execution of sales order entry @ order management ot meet all business requirements; cost, responsiveness, reliability, etc...
- Responsible for managing monthly / quarterly / yearly plan execution
- Metrics development and reporting for Customer Operations Team in EU
- SAP Super User for EU
- Assist with various priorities OF (order fulfillment) initiatives, including the reduction and control of Off Grade Inventory in the region
- Key regional contact for orders vs forecast and sales control process
- Customer Operations regional lead for complaint investigations and resolutions
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- A bachelor's degree in Busines sor Supply Chain or related field
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 - 10 years of supply chain, business or related experience
- Demonstrated leadership and team development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. English is a requirement.
- Customer focused, self-starter, professional, results oriented, excellent work ethic
- Working knowledge of SAP supply chain functionality in the areas of Sales & Distribution, Materials Management and Production Planning. Overall knowledge of ERP systems and aptitude in the areas of information technology
- Project management skills associated with development & implementation of new processes
Additional Qualifications :
- Supply Chain experience to facilitate informed decision making is desired
- Experience in SAP, CRM and a Quality System is a requirement
- SAP training development and implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to work to translate business requirements to system-based solutions and implement these to improve business performance
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are a must
- Flexibility; the role will evolve to match a dynamic business environment
- Familiarity with or certification in Six Sigma process improvement techniques (A2E Initiatives for Sypply Chain Team in EU, Six Sigma Greenbelt certification or equivalent by experience)
- Experience with SAP GATP is a plus
Our offer :
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package in a dynamic work environment