ERP Project Manager ad interim for a period of one year.
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an ERP Project Manager ad interim for a period of one year.
Our client is active in the manufacturing sector and based near Charleroi.
As an ERP Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Choose the right ERP for the company
- Manage a budget (P&L);
- Organize monthly financial reporting and progress reporting;
- Take the lead of software implementation projects;
- Ensure that the project methodology is correctly used;
- Manage a team of consultants working on the project;
- Report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis;
- Coordinate the handover of the solution, after the "go live", to service delivery;
- Play an active role in the pre-sales activities and set up of service contracts together with the business development and the service delivery department.
Profile of the ERP Project Manager:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management;
- Experience in ERP implementation from A to Z
- Excellent customer-client relation skills;
- Proven people management skills;
- Strong communicator in English;
- Willing to travel.
Are you interested in gaining valuable experience in a fast changing technological market?