Industrial controlling coordinator
Controlling coordinator for a world leading industrial company with people management and reporting responsibilities.
Flexible working hours, possibility of further education and room to evolve
An international giant of the industrial sector with branches all over the world. The Belgian headquarter is situated in Brussels.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing a team of 4 plant controllers
- Reporting to the CFO
- P&l Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Monthly and Yearly closing
- Master degree in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling within an industrial environment
- Plant controlling experience
- Excellent English, French
- Strong interpersonal skills
- People management experience is a definite asset
- An attractive yearly gross salary up to 70000 euro depending on your experience
- Nice additional benefits
- A bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 35 holidays!
- Possibility to take external courses to improve yourself