Junior Payroll Officer (M/F)
We are currently in search for a junior payroll officer to reinforce our payroll team. You will be working closely together with 4 colleagues.
Page Personnel, Michael Page and Page executive, better known as Page Group, is established four decades ago in the United Kingdom. Currently we are located in more than 36 different countries. We focus on permanent, temporary and temporary-to-permanent recruitment.
As a Junior Payroll Officer you will be in charge of the payroll and administration management for our temporary workers. You are responsible for the entire process (payroll from A to Z).
- Creating the contracts and managing extensions
- Weekly encoding of working hours
- Handling the incoming payments and the possible corrections
- Insuring the liaison with our accounting department
- You will be the person of contact of hour temporary working and clients regarding questions concerning payroll and invoicing.
- You will advise the recruitment consultant concerning payroll and legal matters
- Besides that you will also ensure that the recruitment consultants are following the procedures every time they hire a temporary worker
As a Junior Payroll Officer
- You are the proud owner of a Bachelor degree, preferably in Personnel Administration.
- You have ideally 1 year of experience as a Payroll Officer, preferably in an interim agency.
- Good knowledge of social law is appreciated
- You speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You are accurate and well organized
You will receive a competitive monthly salary combined with many extra-legal benefits. Furthermore you will be working in a very pleasant working atmosphere. You will receive internal training's and growth opportunities!