Business Control Officer - Operational Risks
Our client is a reputed actor of the retail/personal banking industry who has known a steady growth over the last years.
Following an internal promotion, our client is currently looking for a seasoned Risk Analyst to join its first line of defense.
Directly reporting to the Chief Risk Officer and becoming an active participant of the bank's first line of defense, your main responsibilities will be to identify and mitigate non-financial risks in order to support business continuity, and more specifically:
- actively contribute to the country risk council while taking into account all departments' risk assessment needs
- manage audit findings (tracking, reporting, validation)
- Risk & Controls assessments for all operational activities of the bank
- design new internal control tools aligned with new regulatory needs
- contribute to the proactive training regarding risk-related topics across all departments
- Masters degree in Economics
- At least seven years of professional experience within a Risk Management function (Operational risks)
- Perfectly operational in English, Dutch and French
- Analytical, stress-resistant, down-to-earth and autonomous