Executive /Project Assistant for an Executive Search company
My client, An international Executive Search company is looking for an Assistant. Someone with lot of potential who can manage projects and handle deadline environment with high-level profiles.
My client is an International Executive Search Company composed of consultants with impressive careers. For them, each recruitment is a project and they are working as a team. They wait for someone to join the team thanks to their growing business.
Working at international and national level, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day
support to assigned consultants.
Specific activities will include:
- Management of the consultant's agenda for purpose of business development at
- Coordinating interview arrangements with candidates and elaboration of interview
plans for clients.
- Logistics related to meetings and conferences (travel, hotel, car, conference room ...)
- Management and cost controlling of invoices, expense claims, candidate's expense
- Administrative duties to work out the above mentioned responsibilities:
presentations, proposals, candidate letters, filing and maintaining database
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum 5 years of successful professional experience as PA preferably in consulting or
- Education: ideally B.A degree in languages or Translation degree, if not A1 Secretary with
outstanding language skills
- General computer literacy, enjoying working with different databases; excellent knowledge
of Word and PowerPoint.
- Success in the position will require a person who is organised and proactive - Fluent in English and French or Dutch
Remuneration is in line with the responsibilities of this position.