Customer Service Representative (M/F)
Our company is located in Zaventem and deals in medical supplies. You will support the customer support division and work closely with the sales team. You will be working in an international company.
What will your tasks consist of?
- Receive, process and acknowledge receipt of customer sales orders and follow-up distribution
- Managing sales invoices and backorders
- Informing customers on availability dates and handling customer complaints
- Supporting the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call and customer account creation
- Monthly cut off: providing relevant information to the financial controller
- Escalating pending issues unsolved to CS management
- Performing other assignments as required/assigned
- Prepare all the relevant documentation and products concerning the product evaluations and loan for repair and follow-up.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Dutch or French knowledge
- No specific educational requirements
- Preferably with a first experience in a customer service background
- Highly motivated job starters may also apply
- Standard knowledge of Excel (input) and general PC applications
- Very accurate and meticulous
- Interest in medical procedures and appliances
Salary and Benefits
We offer you:
- Working hours between 8 and 18 o'clock during week days
- Holidays: you will work Belgian holidays, but you get UK holidays off
- Competitive and very fair renumeration