Credit Analyst - Good opportunity ! - Anderlecht
An interesting and diversified analytic job in an international work environment. The possibility to grow vertically or horizontally within the company.
Our client is active in the construction sector, and is a well-established worldwide company.
As a Credit Analyst your main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Serve as a key member of the Credit & Collection team and provide analysis for credit solutions to our customers;
- Participate on all Credit & Collection activities to ensure full compliance with our corporate and local credit policies and proactively support the continuous improvement of them;
- For assigned top selected B2B customers you are proactive in resolving credit problems, investigate and assess the customers' financial condition;
- Work on special projects in close collaboration with the regional and/or global headquarters and work together with external financing companies to provide solutions to our clients.
Our client is looking for:
- a proactive team player who has the ability to accurately work in a fast changing environment in a challenging market.
- a keen listener and quick on your feet with follow up questions.
- positive attitude and motivation to learn, develop and grow within the organization locally, as well as internationally.
- recently graduated from university, or you have at least 2 years of experience in credit review, accounting, accounts receivables, internal / external audit or controlling.
- very good communication skills in Dutch and French, good knowledge of English.
Our client offers:
- a very attractive salary,
- the possibility to have a company car,
- continuous trainings and evolutions possibilities.