Junior International Account Manager German markets

Région
Antwerp
Salaire
Negotiable
Publication
vendredi 8 septembre 2017
Date limite
dimanche 8 octobre 2017
Réf
556104/001
Contact
TL - Mackelbert
Niveau d'expérience
0 à 2 ans d'expérience
Type de contrat
Fixe
Temps de travail
Temps plein
  • commercial development of a network of clients active in the FMCG and pharmaceutical sector
  • international travels to the DACH markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) - 30% of the time

Client Details

Our client is a fast-growing and dynamic market leader bringing solutions to a range of supply chain challenges, focusing on the FMCG sector. For their head office in Antwerp, they are looking for a motivated Junior Account Manager D/A/CH

  • you will work 70 % of the time from the Antwerp office (preparing meetings, preparing presentations, finding business opportunities, ..)
  • 30 % of the time you will travel and meet your clients, closing business deals
  • Description

    As Junior International Account Manager German markets you will have following responsibilities:

    • Grow the business by prospecting new clients
    • Retain those clients based in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and build customer relationship
    • Understand and help your clients' challenges in supply chain
    • Data analysis and customer analysis regarding your markets
    • Prepare and present business presentations
    • You negotiate with Purchase Directors, Supply Chain Managers, ...

    Profile

    As Junior International Account Manager for the German markets you have following profile:

    • You have a degree
    • Excellent fluency in German and English / Dutch or other languages are a plus
    • You have at least two years of experience in a B2B sales function
    • Strong communication skills and personality
    • Ability to influence, convince and connect
    • Not afraid to extensively travel throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland
    • You are willing to work 70% of the time from the office in Antwerp and to travel the other 30%

    Job Offer

    • International workplace and fast-growing environment

    • Highly competitive salary package including car, phone and laptop

    • Opportunity to grow in the Logistic/Supply chain Sector