Customer Service Representative Export
Are you interested in an export job where you can have a true impact? If you also speak Dutch, English and French, this job is for you.
Our customer is a very successful niche player exporting vehicles and vehicle parts from Antwerp, Belgium to all kind of places in Africa.
As a Customer Service Representative Export, based in Antwerp, you are the single point of contact for the customer and you facilitate the way they do business with the company across the different departments of the company.
- Own full order life cycle
- Work with the Forwarders to get goods exported in the correct way
- Improve commercial position by developing close customer relationship
- Follow-up payment behaviour of the customer and inform Sales Managers to ensure on-time payment
- Administration in the ERP
- Aim at full customer satisfaction
- Receive and monitor complaints and assure prompt response to any customer request
As a Customer Service Representative Export youcorrrespond to following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of English, and Dutch spoken and written, good level of French is also required
- Minimum business/commercial degree in higher education (min Bachelor level or equivalent)
- Preferably 2 years of relevant logistics experience, starters with a good potential will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills; written reporting, basic negotiation and customer contacts by telephone
- Experience in working with ERP systems is an asset
- Pro-active and stress resistant
This Customer Service Representative position is an opportunity to make the difference and contribute to the development of the company, as a part of a dynamic team.