Administrative Training Assistant
Our client, active in the service industry, is currently in search for Administrative Training Assistant to reinforce their team.
The company is known for having a very dynamic atmosphere with caring and dedicated colleagues. They are known for having a very good work-life balance, with flexible working arrangements if needed. Furthermore they are active worldwide.
As an Administrative Training Assistant you will have the opportunity of having many varied tasks given by your manager. Your main tasks are:
- The preparation of meeting rooms
- Update the training manual
- Maintaining the stock and track their usage + order more upon request
- You will be responsible for general administrative tasks
This company is in search for an Administrative Training Assistant with following profile:
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of any other language is a plus
- High school education is required
- You are able to lift heavy boxes
- You are able to work independent with limited supervision
- You have strong communication skills, on the phone, written and face-to-face
- You are detail oriented
You will get a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits. Besides that you will be working for an international company with a very dynamic atmosphere.