Supply Chain Specialist
Stanley/Stella is a young Belgian textile brand offering a wide range of basics in modern colours and graphic prints for a stylish, contemporary look.
The brand has just opened its first Creative Store with 650 m² of retail space in the heart of Antwerp, a magical place where it provides an innovative shopping experience: a bright space devoted to the clothing collection designed in collaboration with international artists, touch screens for placing your order digitally and intuitively, and a professional production workshop where customers can watch their tee-shirt being printed live. Unless they prefer to listen to the set of a guest DJ while sampling a tasty organic beer.
Stanley/Stella is already a very dynamic player in the promotional clothing sector at European level, and is now going into retailing with similar ambition, via an original e-commerce platform (launch scheduled at the end of 2017) and a forthcoming presence of Concept Stores staging events in the largest European fashion capitals.
With a view to achieving this exceptional growth, we are looking for our new
Supply Chain Specialist
You will adopt a proactive attitude as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all operational matters relating to the supply chain / logistics.
You will solve issues before they start impacting our internal and external customers and will take ownership of emerging topics / issues and escalate them when appropriate.
You will provide specific support to Customer Service with solving quality issues so they can focus entirely on building the business and serving our customers.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Overall support for operational supply chain topics
- Daily monitoring and execution of logistics processes
- Logistics claim management and support for Customer Service
- Follow-up of various sustainability certifications
- Execution of Retail logistics operational flows
- Continuous improvement and cost optimization
A “Stanley & Stella” profile
- You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Economics or similar).
- You are a solid communicator, able to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills, allowing you to model and reduce complex problems.
- With full computer literacy, you have above-average skills in standard Office tools – mainly Excel.
- You are fluent in English, able to work in Dutch, and French is a big plus.
Join our team
You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
You will contribute to the success of a unique concept and participate in its rapidly growing reputation.
Our strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best certifying bodies around, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
You will be trained in our products so you can guide our customers in their choices and answer their queries.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV (in Eng, Nl or Fr) without delay via POSTULER