Customer Care Representative Retail
Stanley / Stella – Customer Care Representative Retail – 2017 09 06
Stanley/Stella is a young Belgian textile brand offering a wide range of basics in modern colours and graphic prints for a stylish, contemporary look.
The brand has just opened its first Creative Store with 650 m² of retail space in the heart of Antwerp, a magical place where it provides an innovative shopping experience: a bright space devoted to the clothing collection designed in collaboration with international artists, touch screens for placing your order digitally and intuitively, and a professional production workshop where customers can watch their tee-shirt being printed live. Unless they prefer to listen to the set of a guest DJ while sampling a tasty organic beer.
Stanley/Stella is already a very dynamic player in the promotional clothing sector at European level, and is now going into retailing with similar ambition, via an original e-commerce platform (launch scheduled at the end of 2017) and a forthcoming presence of Concept Stores staging events in the largest European fashion capitals.
With a view to this exceptional growth, we are looking for our new:
Customer Care Representative Retail
A special position in an extraordinary company.
More than a contact center, we consider you as the best ambassadors of the brand. Your mission is to offer the best e-shopping experience possible to our clients through advice, guidance and answering their queries while defending the brand’s strong values.
Your role is much more complex than a usual contact agent, since you represent our common goal with pride and enthusiasm. You will also be trained to the printing techniques in order to guide our clients in the personalization of their clothes the best way possible. You will also be the link between the different shops and the client’s queries.
Of course, you always convey our values (Anthenticity, Contemporary, Sustainability, Music) and our “Core Behaviours” (Listen, Experiment, Surpass & Smile).
A “Stanley & Stella” profile
- You have a University Degree (Bsc or Msc).
- It is mainly about your personality: you are enthusiast, client oriented and with a high sensibility to service. You are a smiling, dynamic, flexible person with a contagious positive attitude.
- You have a first experience in a function where client service/support is essential. Affinity with Fashion – textiles industry is a clear plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers and team spirit to collaborate with your colleagues and other departments in the company, such as Sales, Finance and Logistic.
- You are perfectly fluent in Dutch and can work in French and English.
- You are flexible: you do not have a 9-to-5 mentality and are open to work in the evening and on Saturday.
Join our team
You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
You contribute to the success of a unique concept and participate to its rapidly growing notoriety.
Our strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
You are trained on our products to guide our clients in their choices and answer their queries.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV (in Eng or Fr) quickly via POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: Customer Care Representative Retail
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | Non communiqué | Textile / Fashion | Achat / Vente
- Offres | Non communiqué | Textile / Fashion | Service clientèle
- Offres | Non communiqué | Textile / Fashion | Support vente / administration
- Offres | Non communiqué | Textile / Fashion | Ventes - général
- Offres | Non communiqué | Textile / Fashion | Conseiller achat / logistique