Stanley/Stella is a young Belgian textile brand offering a wide range of basics in modern colours and graphic prints for a stylish, contemporary look.
The brand has just opened its first Creative Store with 650 m² of retail space in the heart of Antwerp, a magical place where it provides an innovative shopping experience: a bright space devoted to the clothing collection designed in collaboration with international artists, touch screens for placing your order digitally and intuitively, and a professional production workshop where customers can watch their tee-shirt being printed live. Unless they prefer to listen to the set of a guest DJ while sampling a tasty organic beer.
Stanley/Stella is already a very dynamic player in the promotional clothing sector at European level, and is now going into retailing with similar ambition, via an original e-commerce platform (launch scheduled at the end of 2017) and a forthcoming presence of Concept Stores staging events in the largest European fashion capitals.
Your task at hand:
As a new Belgian brand with a clear goal to expand rapidly across Europe, the events manager will be a key person elaborating, coordination and following up on this key part of the brands’ marketing and communication strategy.
At Stanley/Stella we aspire to grow and amplify the brand through events. We aspire to be credible and relevant in multiple areas that are linked to ‘creativity’, with a clear ambition to have music part of our DNA. It is clear that doing this will require us to be present and bring an added value to main events across Europe. These events can be either created by ourself (by you actually) in our stores, pop-up stores and other places, or we can partner up with existing festivals and events.
More concretely your job will include:
- You are the person in charge of all events and take full responsibility for all projects linked to events/festivals in Europe. You represent and are guardian of our brand identity and ensure coherence in your plan and with the overall communication plan.
- You map out potential of the existing possibilities and prioritize in function of the possible impact. You develop a plan, set KPI’s en targets.
- Your are responsible of the annual budget and ensure you spend it the right way.
- Next to the creation, organisation, follow-up and post-analysis of the various events, you can elaborate a full communication plan to make it as big as possible and draw people’s attention and attendance.
- You will work very closely with the social media manager as we have a clear ambition in digitalizing all events and event related content. We want to create a true community, not only offline, but also online.
- You will also work closely with the Music Officer (playlist of the month, music related project (non events)), the communication manager (new collection, news, website, external communication, …), shop ambassadors (for events related to cities where we have a shop). In this function, you report directly to the Marketing & Communication Manager Retail.
- You are in contact with various event organisers, influencers, artists and agencies.
- You are passionate about events and music and have a good knowledge, culture and contact list in the business.
- You are organized, structured and have eye for overall ambition as well as sense of detail.
- You have at least 3-6 years experience in the events management industry
- You are very fluent in English. French and/or Dutch and any other EU language are a plus.
- You have experience in driving agencies and external partners/ or have experience within one of these.
- You see yourself as a true entrepreneur. You can work well in team as well as individually.
- You are in continuous search of improvement and how to do things better.
- You don’t mind travelling from time to time and attending various events.
- Sustainability and social responsibility are themes and values that are important to you.
- You are aware of new communication tools and are able to anticipate.
- You have a general knowledge or interest in the fashion and/or music industry and are not afraid to launch a new brand across Europe
What we offer:
- Extensive and detailed training about our products, values, fabrics, print techniques, …
- A job with a varied set of tasks in a growing company where there is room for initiatives and creativity in an international context.
- You will work in a young and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our products and community.
- You have an opportunity to become the face and voice of a new brand with unique concept and positioning.
- You arrive in a medium-sized company with start-up and can-do mentality.
- Our strong belief in sustainability and respect for people & planet enable you to be proud and convinced to take this project further.
Do you match this profile and want to become our colleague? Please don’t hesitate to pop us a message and send us your CV via POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: Event Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Marketing / PR / Communication
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Merchandiser / Trade Promotor
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | PR / Events
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Textile / Fashion | Marketing / Communication - général