HR Assistant - International Company + Work-life Balance!
A leading European company focused on technology are searching for a new HR Assistant. They are rapidly growing and need to find someone who will maintain this growth.
Our client is internationally known for their leading position for the provision of technology products and solutions. They have a very international mindset and are well-known for their open and multi-cultural environment. They value teamwork and focus on personal creativity. Furthermore they offer a nice competitive salary combined with many extra-legal benefits
As a HR Assistant your main tasks will be:
- The administration of the recruitment process for all the candidates
- Reviewing the resumes and screening the candidates before
- Scheduling interview with the selected candidates and the hiring managers
- You need to post adds on job boards
- Ordering materials which are needed for successful recruiters
- You will get besides this a wide range of HR-related tasks to assist your HR manager
Profiel van kandidaat
The required profile for the HR Assistant is:
- You need to have preferably a Bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience is obliged
- You need the have a good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. Any other European language is a plus
- You need to have strong communication and presentation skills
You will be working for a dynamic and international company who puts value in the work-life balance of their employees. They offer internal trainings and a very competitive salary combined with many extra-legal benefits.