Wealth Planner Assistant
You have an interest for the law sector? And for Private Banking? You are meticulous and organized? If yes, being a Wealth Planner Assistant is the job for you!
Our client, a prestigious and well-known private bank with an important position in Belgium since decades is looking for a Wealth Planner Assistant to reinforce their actual team.
As a Wealth Planner Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the management of succession files
- Management and follow-up of the succession file
- Account blocking
- Application Controls
- Creation of tax lists
- Contacts with notaries, clients, banks and administrations
* Standard controls of certain operations
Profiel van kandidaat
As a Wealth Planner Assistant you are rigorous, conscientious and organized.
In order to be Wealth Planner Assistant you have a background in law and have a good level in French and Dutch.
- As a Wealth Planner Assistant you have the opportunity to gain experience in a prestigious bank of international renown.